Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Manga Mania

Spent a couple of days in chilly, rainy Manchester. (Escape from Singapore's searing weather! So hot here!!! Can die can??! ;p)

Anyway... I got to know a new colleague, who turned out to be Ron's friend! Super freaky. But it was nice. :)

Since he used to be a graphic designer, he dragged me to see a Manga exhibition at Manchester's Urbis museum.

Honestly, I was kinda reluctant, but it turned out to be quite interesting... especially the Hentai (adult sex comics) section. Whahahaha. It was only at that section that I got super excited. ;p

It was a pleasant trip. I hadn't had a nice trip in a long, long while.

Urbis in Manchester

Urbis Museum - "I Could Be Yours" (for the right price..! Any takers? No..? Sigh. ;p)



So cuutee the graphics. :)


I liked this.. I tot it was an interesting take of Da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man".


And look! A mention about Singapore! *Homesick* (This was part of a gardening exhibition, not the manga one if u wondering... hahaha)

Oh... Harry Kewell (the Liverpool football player) was on my flight!

God he is SOOOO cute.

Tee Hee. *gush*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are already taken what...
who'd DARE to raise his hand...?
not scared of MisterTerrorist meh?

wahahaha!

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

been looking around for a picture of the gundam/vertuvian man picture EVERYWHERE! any idea who it's by?

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home