Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Geri - The Happy Maldivian Drunk

So apparently Im a very Happy Drunk.

Got SO sloshed in Male it wasnt funny.

Well, at least i tot everything was funny at that point...

I couldnt stop laughing. I think i pointed and said alot of funny things...

I shall not elaborate. ;p

Slept for a very lousy four hours before I was woken up in the early morning to go snorkelling.

Terribly hungover, I staggered into the ocean and somehow still managed to snorkel for the next hour and a half.

Sometimes, even I amaze myself...





Getting sloshed, listening to the waves, reading a book outside your room, hanging with the fishes...

What more can I ask for in life?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pack me in your cabin bag the next time?

pleeeeeease...

:D

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Her cabin bag always full of shopping.. confirm got no space for you...

Mua ha ha...

Mr Mua Ha ha :)

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah, crap! hehz.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

HEY. U Both ah...

*grumble mumble*

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home