Thursday, May 24, 2007

Origami Love

The Steamboat Gang was urgently activated by Ming Han to help him fold paper cranes for his film project. (You know.. those typical TCS drama 1000 paper cranes to show love etc etc...TCS Script writers... get some new material PLEASE!)

Without hesitation, Ron, Keong, Angie and myself turned up at Vivo City and sat in Carl's Junior for 4 hours folding paper cranes. (Imagine! Keong folding paper cranes! He won't even fold a shirt. Hehehe...)

I guess it's no big deal really... But as I sat there folding my paper crane.. I looked at my friends and felt my heart give a litte squeeze.

If I ever need help... even something as silly as folding paper cranes... I sure as hell know who to call.

:)

Love you all. *Squeezey hug*


Well.. even if I never get on TV.. at least my paper cranes will!
I can't wait for their cameo appearance. ;)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...origami love...
wooohooo!!!

you're already "Cynthia Koh/Lina Ng"...can lah.
the cranes are just your supporting cast.

i talk cock.
i go back to work.

:P

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad man...ah ming actually managed to activate christy chung, cynthia koh AND melvin yong!

collaboration between SG and HK ;)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah piang...and he's only...Ken Chu...

ahahahahaahah! *clap clap clap*

it's SG, HK and TW, ok.
mai xiao xiao!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Wait.. we forgot Flora Chan (ie Angie).

Hahaha ;p

2:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, nono...Flora's passe.
she's now Suzanne Jung/Suzanna Junk.

:P

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh u all so boliao cannot talk on msn must come here and talk is it ...

erm ... oops ...

wahaha ... !

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not a JUNK! *pout*

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

come to think of it... you guys are a regular batch of walking celebrities! haha.. i especially like the cynthia koh and melvin yong... AND suzanne jung.

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home