Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Brat Pack

I couldnt sleep when I got back from Shanghai last night.
.
I was thinking about the antics of the children I met. It left me heart pounding and foaming at the mouth at 3am this morning.
.
They were such BRATS. And the worst bit is that the parents allow, and INDULGE, in their children's behaviour.
.
I wish I could elaborate, but I can't... not here at least. ;p
.
I couldn't decide who to spank. The children, or their parents.
.
And I HATE to say this, but most of this abhorrent behaviour comes from my fellow countrymen and women.
.
How come children these days are so different from when we were children?
.
I don't remember ever being so bratty.
.
Or that any of my peers were so "smart mouth".
.
We were always respectful, or even fearful, of adults.
.
I know its kinda freaky when I ask my friends or talk about how I am going to bring my children up... (Hey, I cant help it if I have strong maternal instincts.. hehe ;p)
.
Hell... Im sure I will be guilty of showering him with all my love and spoiling him to death, but I SWEAR - He will never grow up to be a rude, obnoxious little BRAT.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

of coz your kids wun be brats!
they'll only be as drama-mama as YOU! :D

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAhAAHHA....

Good One Ronster!

Geri - just dont name your kids ABUTY or BELLA.... :P

Mr Mua Ha ha...

9:16 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

HEY. U all gang up against me.

*pout*

;p

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home