Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lesson Time!

Now that Joshie is being home schooled by my sis, I decided to join him for his Mandarin lesson the other day...

And I have discovered that the standard of my Mandarin is of Nursery Level (or possibly even worse...).

Geez. Even I disgust myself.

But I really had such fun in the class. I know I don't say it often enough to my sister, but I really think she is doing a great job teaching my nephew and the other pre-schoolers in her music class.

As I sit in with Joshua during her group lessons, I, as an adult, get so involved in the class that I forget about Josh and want to be the one beating the drums and learning rhythms!

If anybody knows me, Im the biggest critic and an even bigger skeptic.

But when I look at my sister's work, how the little kids respond to her and the results which come out of it... I know that her program will be a roaring success. :)

And I know that most of all, she just wants her students to say, "I've got music in me!"


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me wanna learn too...
me got no music in me...juz loads of crap.

whahahaha...

but Geri, you can sing "Tong Hua"...
very good already...jia you! :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

OMG. I cant sing Tong Hua. (I SWEAR) And do u have to tell the whole world that???!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home