Friday, May 25, 2007

Judging Geri

I had two different people comment the same thing to me recently, "From how you look, It doesnt seem to match your true personality leh..."

I was honestly quite shocked.

They assume all I read are fashion mags and I that I'm prissy and dainty.

One was shocked when I whipped out my National Geographic magazine from my handbag.

And I was honestly quite embarrassed when I showcased my boring DVD collection where half of them were BBC documentaries.

The truth is...

Im very happy when a new copy of Reader's Digest is out.

My favourite sound are of frogs croaking after the rain.

I love walking in the rain.

I eat huge burgers with my hands.

I need open spaces and greenery.

I was a Librarian for 4 years for God's sake.

I admit. I am a Geek.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geri is GERI...love you! *hugs*

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw geri,
people see what they want to see. and if they can't see what we all can see, then so be it!

to all you blind bats:
*bish* take that you blind phink!

4:21 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Thank you both.. but honestly.. Im not upset.

Im just surprised.

;)

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home