Monday, May 28, 2007

Dragon Flies

Celebrated Daren’s belated 30th birthday with a bout of blatant, drunken debauchery at Dragonfly.

We planned for weeks to get Daren drunk and aimed for the rest of the boys to follow.

(Honestly.. I think they just wanted a big excuse to get terribly drunk… ;p)

I was so terrified about going to Dragonfly... I mean, they have a singer called William Scorpion with China backup dancers. *cringe*

But my fears were confounded coz I wasn’t listening to him half the time. We were too busy having our own fun and doing the stupidest things. We were probably the most uncool bunch at dragonfly.. but who cares!

We were high… on fun! (and drinks la. We are not THAT square.)

So we finally succeeded on getting two boys down (I won’t mention names here ;p) and the girls survived! Success! ;)

Enjoy the crazy pics!
.
Happy Birthday Daren!

Birthday boy!




Izzit just me or are there lots of "V" signs going on? ;p


Angie with Tim. *nudgewink*



With my dearies!


This joker cut right into our path as we were taking pics! He looks so ridiculous, I had to put this pic up! hahahaha (MEANIE....)


*blush*



Geri the Barmaid. Still mixing drinks even when Im off work... ;p




Groupies... ;p

Go Daren Go!


And Its ALL GOOD!
.

We loved the wall paper so much... we started using it as a backdrop. And that's when all the stupid poses started coming out. Its the alcohol. I swear.


And now you know why none of us ever got spotted by elite models ;p

Met an Ah Beng Stalker. He took one look at me and guessed, "You are a Stewardess rite?" I didn't even have red nails. How did he guess?!
.
Darn. I look so typical.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohooo!!!
hahaha...*peace sign*

wahahahah! can die! :P

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

COOL PARTTEEEEE!!!! ;)

11:56 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Haha! We did have fun! *WOOOO* (ala-welcoming committee)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home