Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ask Geri

I felt like a columnist for "Ask Geri" yesterday...
.
An old friend of mine asked, "Why do women go for fat, old balding men who are rich and powerful?"
.
He's a young guy... so maybe he finds it hard to comprehend.
.
Then Ron asked me later that day, " Do you think girls really like "Bad Boys"...?"
.
Well, both questions made me think... alittle.
.
I admit, I do see the allure in going for a powerful man. During the day, people are snivelling at his feet, and at home.. he's snivelling at your feet. *evil laugh*
.
Fat and balding.. Well.. Er... do it in the dark?
.
As for Bad Boys... of coz la! Who wants a prude. Even guys want naughty girls. ;p
.
Now.. to look for a rich, powerful (straight) guy who is young, handsome and just a little bit naughty.
.
Wait... He doesn't exist.
.
Damn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wahahahah!

but ah, i think i'll pass for the bald and fat.

no thanxs. :P

i is simple. no need powerful.

whahahahah!

2:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well take it from me, bad boys get more action then good boys! and trust me, i koe these things! ;)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fwah. someone's THE expert eh...? :P

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home