Monday, March 12, 2007

Greetings... From Kim Chi Land

Gosh.. I swear to God I have never eaten so much Kim Chi in my life.

Kim Chi side dishes with every meal.

Kim Chi fried rice for dinner.

Soon doo boo (a spicy beancurd soup) and Bulgogi...

My tummy's on fire.

*sprays fire extinguisher into my mouth*

But I swear the food is SO GOOODDDD... *burps flames*

Home tomorrow!!! I honestly cant wait. There's nothing like being home.

And there's nothing like hugging my smelly bolster. Hee. ;P

My cargo bag's SO full there literally NO SPACE LEFT. I think I've brought back half of America back with me... and left half my bank account there.

:p

To justify my actions.. I tell myself that Im just doing my part for the US economy and the war effort....

I try.

Will post pics when i get back home.

Sleeping time! *ZZZZZzzzz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home