Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bee In My Bonnet

There's a freaking bee in my room.

Why is there a bee in my room?

Im hiding in my mum's room now coz the damn bee just can't find its way out my window.

I was happily tucked under my blanket, nursing my fever and using my comp when the damn bee suddenly flew in.

I was fine with it buzzing around my room until it started buzzing around ME.

I threw off my blanket and ran squealing to my mum's room.

Look. I leave you alone, you leave me alone. Got that?

I know Im sweet. Buzz off.

;p

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!!! leave her alone, you bugger!!!

but, we should all be used to bees, rite?
remember our school's drink stall?
bees-infested. hahaha!

10:30 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

duh. how we were about to take a sip of our coke and then suddenly spot Mr. Bee taking a swim in our drink. Those were the days...

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home