Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm Bored.

(It's 10:30am - My house phone rings.)

*brring*

Me: Hallo?

Lady: Hi can I speak to Xiao Ying?

Me: Sorry I think you got the wrong number...

Lady: Is this DXO club?

Me: *sputters* NO.

I couldnt believe this was the second time someone called my home thinking this is DXO Club.

So I got fed up and got Ron to look for DXO's telephone number. Guess wat. The first seven numbers of our telephone numbers are the SAME. Only the last number differs. WOW.

My house is almost DXO.

(1:30pm - I'm snoozing on my bed and my house phone rings)

*brring*

Me: Hallo?

Mum: Hi Geri are you feeling better?

Me: Im sleeping...

Mum: You better drink more liang teh.. and you better sleep more blahblahblah..

Me: I AM sleeping mum...

Mum: Can you work tomorrow? Blahblahblahblah... Remember to rest more...

Me: I was sleeping mum....

We finally hung up. And now Im wide awake. Dammit.

Mothers...

So I was really bored and decided to bling my phone.


Cute? I know the four dots in the circles look like titties.
.
Who cares. I like tits. And its got cute pink nipples.
.
;)
.
God I'm bored...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greeeat!

Now everyone is going to go run to the yellowpages, and look up the DXO number. Then try changing the last digit to see if they get you instead!!!

:P

Anyway, hope you feel better! Drink more liang teh. Actually, drink more water.. and sleep more.. you wont wanna be in my shoes.. got a CGK turn tomorrow morning :(

Good Rest eh!

Mr Mua Ha Ha...

10:36 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Aiyah.. like as though got people so bothered to want to call me. Im not that in demand... ;p

And thank you.. i feel lots better today :) Hope you had a good flight!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Mua Ha Ha...

Just ask me for her number...
And really, the difference in the last number...closer than you'd ever imagine.

Whahahaah...opps! :P

--------------------------------------

Ah Ling,
Rest more...hope you get well really soon! *hugs*

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home