Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pai Kah Pai Chiu

And that is the team name we gave ourselves when we went to play paintball on Sunday.

:)

Ten of us, Ron, Minghan, Angie, Tim, Ying, Henry, Veron, Ben, Keong and myself gathered to play paintball at TAG Paintball, Orchid Country Club.

Paintball was SO FUN! Although I was probably the worst and most scardy cat player.. ;p

What was awful was that the pitch was SO muddy from the rain we were literally sinking and sloshing thru the mud…

It was shocking to see how far and how powerful the paint pellets were. And yes… getting shot HURT.

But what I really loved was that everyone was so sporting and game. We din care about the mud. Nobody complained about the terrible bruises and the muscle aches. Everyone was prepared to just enjoy themselves and CHIIOONNG!!!

And this was how the game went (well, for me at least...)

We were split into two teams. Decked out in our full face masks and body protective gear, the teams assembled at each end of the field.

“Alright… Now MingHan And Ben. You flank the left. Ying, you go to the center and Geri and I will take the right side… ok?” Sergeant Keong orders.

“Yes Sir!” We answer in unison. And before we knew it, the siren was off.

“WAARRGHH!!!” My teammates holler at they rush forward into battle.

(Me, at the back of the field.) *squichsquishsquig* As I tip-toe through the mud and try very hard not to fall flat on my face.

*RATATATAT* ferocious battle sounds whiz through the air.

(Me, still somewhere at the back of the field) *squishsquich* *tippy toey*

The referee spots me tip toeing by and starts to yell at me, “Comeon!! You are too far back!! Run forward!!!”

I could have stopped, turned and shot him at that point.. But he was a nice guy.. so I decided to spare him. ;p

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally made it to one of the barrels, crouched behind it and started shooting blindly at anything that moved.

Look Im a girly, girl okay? I’ll just DIE if u send me to the army. ;p

Nevertheless, I had LOADS of fun. And I DID shoot a couple of them down okay…

Wonder when we can play again? ;)


Pristine Shoes BEFORE. (Its obvious I dun excercise huh? Everyone was suaning me over my blinding white shoes.. humph)


Yuccky Muddy Shoes After!


G.I. Janes during our halftime break


Tim, very dramatically describing the last battle. :)


Hose Down!


Muddy (But still pretty) girls... ;)


Muddier Boys...


And the whole muddy group! :)

Thanks for the great time peeps!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah...wheee!!!
BANG BANG BANG!!!
*target down! target down! go go go!*

me had fun! :D

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and oh, dis Keong...
he's the "boss" regardless drunk or sober eh?

wahahahhaha...im so dead...:P

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*passes voodoo doll to ron*

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha thanks all! i had lotsa fun too ;)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home