Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome Home Ah Ron!

Sharon surprised us all by turing up for our New Year's Eve Party!

The moment I saw her I shouted while pointing and jumping up and down, "I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WOULD TURN UP!"

Somehow, I just knew it would be just like her to pull a stunt like this :)

The gang gathered at Ter's house to have our New Year's Eve Countdown/Belated Christmas gathering.

We decided on a potluck and everyone brought along a dish!

We brought:

-Roast Beef from Pan Pac (Must emphasize from Pan Pac la..) (Angie & Ron)
-Roasted Potatoes (Me)
-Devils Curry (Ah Keong)
-Pizza and Ribs (Daren & Jenny)
-Salad (Ming Han)
-Deep fried Mars Bars! (Tiffy)

I had one too many deep fried mars bars that my tonsils have swollen up.

Dammit.

Nevertheless we had fun. It was great to see Sharon and Ming Han again! :)

Now I will hate going to BNE. Bleah.


Whose wedding dinner was this again? haha...


All the girls!


Sharon & Me. :)


Feasting Time!!!


Keong and Me :)


The Killer Deep Fried Mars Bars!


My Christmas pressies from Tiffy! A luggage tag which say "Par Avion" and an Ugly Doll! Yes! It literally IS called an ugly doll! Ugly.. but DAMN CUTE!



Bonding with Mr. Ox. Tats the name given. Dun ask me why. And obviously I cant wink with one eye properly. hehehehe... ;p


Group Pic!

Thanks for the great time everyone! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*shhhhh...*
not everyone knows yet...wahahahah!

but...thanxs! it's good to be back...! :D

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home