Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bye Bye 2006 *wavewave*

So 2006 is coming to a close.

And its that time where you ask yourself that eternally miserable question of, "So what have I achieved this past year?"

When I think about it.. I would have to say:

ZLICH.

sigh.

Im pathetic, I know.

Maybe I haven't achieved anything.. but I definately experienced alot this past year.

Lets just say the past year of my life has been exactly like a whole season of Days of Our Lives.

Yah la. Damn drama. ;p

Heartbreak, betrayal, scandal, comedy... Im just short of a murder scene. Heh.

I hate making resolutions. But I guess this is something I must do.

I will TRY to be LESS STUPID. (essentially, im still dumb. Just less. ;p)
I will TRY to be HAPPIER.
And..
I will stop letting people walk all over ME.

Sounds simple. But I think its not gonna be all that easy.

Hopefully 2007 will be a better, less drama year for me.

I just want peace and quiet.

Happy New Year Peeps!

*MUAX*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

may all your resolutions come true *MUAX* love you!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Angie: Thanks sweetie! love u too :)

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you too..have a great year ahead...

11:45 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

*sigh...*

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home