Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Football Crazy!

No.. Im not exactly football crazy. More like football drives me crazy...


The gang decided to watch Singapore vs. Vietman at the Kallang Stadium.


Angie and I were trying to plan escape excuses. hahaha... ;p

But as much as I can't seem to REALLY love the game (but that doesn't mean I dont appreciate it), I love being at the stadium. Listening to all the crappy insults hurled and the funniest comments and gestures made by the spectators. :)


As long as I had my Don's chicken pie to eat during the match... I was a happy camper.


Alas.. Angie and I failed to make our escape... ;p


Yes.. Lee Ah Ming showing his support for our Lions.. ;)



Everyone up for the national anthem!


My Chicken Pie! *CHOMP*


Advertising for Don.. He should pay us.... ;p

Before the match started, Ron suddenly turned around and said, "You know what my friend Chris said? He said that girls who eat alot have a very high sex drive." And that whole while.. she was looking straight at me.


Me: What?! *munching on chicken pie*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT!

it wasn't Chris who said it lah.
it was Chris' friend lah.
not Chris, not Chris!

he only said something else about u.
whahahah!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

paiseh ah.. hahaha. i just remembered the name "chris".. the happening Art Director. ;)

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home