Saturday, January 20, 2007

Extreme Makeover

Ive been a mad demon these past couple of days. I cleared out all the junk in my room (you wonder how come you can accumulate so much stuff!), scrubbed my loo and redecorated my room!

I FINALLY got rid of my sagging shelf (yes.. you all know which disgusting shelf im talking about).

Bought some storage benches from Ikea and built them up myself! (I know.. its like idiot proof furniture.. but STILL! Im so proud of myself.. *beam*).

But alas! After slogging to build up the drawers for three hours, unplugging all the electronics, untangling the mess of cables and cleaning up all the dust balls.. I placed the benches under my window.. and I HATED it.

It looked like freaking pine coffins. Even my mum agreed.

After much debate, we finally decided to remove one of the drawers and convert the bench into my work area.

So it was more cleaning, moving and rearranging and finally! Im pleased with the final layout.
Its not sexy, not exactly cozy.. its definately not interior magazine material.
BUT ITS NEAT.
And thats what I really love. :)


*sings* Booob the builder.. can we fix it? Boooob the builder.. Yes we can!



SPACESPACESPACE!
I really like fixing up stuff.. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. ok.. Room looks good!! Guess what? Looks like I got the same bed as you, from Ikea.. good and cheap eh!

And... from the photo, your milk bottle money coinbox thingy looks quite empty! Fill it up quick so I can join the "Guess how much is inside" contest again.. *grin*

Mr Mua Ha Ha...

2:14 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

hello babe.. long time no hear from u :) and yes my milky bottle is all cleared out and im working hard at filling it up again. I'll make sure I give a better prize the second time round :)

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE! Neat is GOOD!
Me can't wait to fix up stuff..
but as you know...
i can't make up my mind.

pui!
hahah!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home