Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Give Me Your Boobs!

Overheard this conversation in the ladies restroom this afternoon while I was hiding in the cubicle... (Yes i was hiding. Dun ask why.)

".... boobs shrink from D cup but still C cup wat!!"

Oooh. My ears perked up.

"Yah but I like sharp noses! I would rather have smaller breasts and have a sharper nose!"

I should have stormed out of the cubicle at that point and bonked her on the head with my handbag.

I have a sharp nose and no boobs. Are you MAD?

Take my nose! TAKE IT you crazy woman!

*flings my nose at her and grabs her breasts*

;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm...i'm damn curious. who were you hiding from? heh ;P

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like tis particular Blog...........It got my attention! hehehe Cheerio!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Angie: wat makes you think I was hiding from anyone? Its called damn sleepy in class..... ;p

Fabian: Im sure anything abt D cup boobs would get ur attention.. hehe

5:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooo.... :P

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home