Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Milk Money..

Look! My Giant Milk Bottle Bank is almost full!



Its so heavy, i decided to find out just HOW heavy it is...

So I happily rolled it over to my weighing scale, hefted it up on the scale, set it down with a loud "ker-thunk", and eagerly leaned over to see how much it weighs..

Well.. *drum roll* it weighs...

11KG!!! Hahahahaaa...

I have yet to figured out just how much there is inside. You know what? I'm going to open it to the floor and you people guess how much there is. The person with the closest answer will win.... hmm... er.. something la. I'll make sure its an absolutely sex-sational prize. ;)

Somebody once offered to pay me S$300 bucks for the whole bottle. *PUI* Im sure there's more than that inside... I hope. ;p

I must say I'm really quite excited to find out. *beam*

:)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wooohooo! exciting!!!

i'm guessing $241.10!!!

hahah!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: WHAT?! ONLY?? *pout*

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My guess is $400...:)

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aiyoh ron...how can liddat??? haha liddat she end up losing *calculates* $58.90 leh!!!! wahahahah

my guess is $346.45

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm.pay you 350 for that extra from the last time.........

2:46 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

okok! Me go count! so excited! heeheehee.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Using a scientific formula, every 1cm of that milk bottle can probably hold about $2.30 worth of coins, which means..... *grabs calculator*.. estimating the height of your bottle and taking into consideration the dollar notes in there, you probably have about $168.45 in there.

*awaits prize*

Mr Mua Ha Ha :P

11:30 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hahahah!!! Damn cute la u! But only $168.45??! humph. *hides prize away*

4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home