Friday, October 27, 2006

Payback Time..

After all the fun in Male, there has to be some payback time...

So off I went to London.

And I came back.

My mum asked, "How was London?"

Well, the highlight of the day was that they screened, "Top 10 Celebrity Sex Videos" on channel 4 at 10pm.

OOH.

I fell asleep around Sex Video No. 5 and woke up at Sex Video No. 2 to see Pamela Anderson bouncing around Tommy Lee.

Jem was so excited when I told him what I watched in London. He couldnt believe it. He wanted a blow by blow account (no pun intended) of all the videos.

Well, No. 1 was Paris Hilton. How shocking. *yawn*

When I told Jem I fell asleep halfway, he freaked out. "How could you POSSIBLY fall asleep??!!!"

Hey. I was tired. And there are only so many grainy videos and naked boobs you can see at one go.

I'd rather make my own video.

*wink*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok dear, tats a good idea.... we can be famous!!! hee hee

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*slaps forehead*

7:41 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

*slaps Jem*

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home