Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Those Kodak Moments

I know I go on and on gushing about Joshua.. but really.. he is such a sweetie.

He kept feeding me french fries at Mac's yesterday... and even if it were those tiny, squashed, mushy bits of fries he squeezed between his fingers, i gladly accepted (though with a cringe).

I love him to bits.


I love this photo! We should submit this for a Macdonald's Ad... ;P


The little minx! And we didn't even teach him how to do it..

Oh! and my Mum, the Queen of Corn(iness) strikes again!

My Aunt Julie had very recently gone for an ear surgery to repair her damaged ear drum. And just the other day was her birthday, so my Mother sent her and sms saying, "Happy Birthday! And Happy New Ear!"

Warrgh!

But I really thought it was a good one though. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*clapclap* for Aunty...yet again!

...and Joshua!
way to go with the fries man!
woohoo!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home