Monday, September 11, 2006

My N80's Here! :)

Lalala... me got my N80! Finally!

BUT!

Sooo many problems... Somehow there seems to be a myriad of obstacles Im hurtling myself over since getting this phone...

1. Jem got me the colour I din like.

He tot I would like glamglam silver. Well...

No.

Luckily managed to get it changed. So now its in the black colour I like. I'll be honest.. I knew the silver just wouldnt match the pink mickey mouse handphone strap I have.. ;p

2. SIM card numbers all GONE.

We tried to transfer all my numbers from my old phone to my SIM. And when I slotted in my SIM card to the N80. Only 5 useless numbers appeared.

My face turned white.

My heart stopped.

Okay.. so I lost all my numbers. Nevermind... Life goes on.

*screams in my mind* No it doesn't!!! *sobhicwail*

Dammit.

So now if I have no idea who you are when you call or sms me, or I go, "who the f**k are you?". I'm sorry.

3. "Tampines Street 45". Apparently those words are on my handphone's wallpaper and i cant seem to get rid of it. I cant figure out wat in the world is f**king "Tampines Street 45" supposed to mean. And yes.. i read the f**king manual..... bah.

Wah. Tat one REALLLYYY frustrated me.

I give up. I'm off to Nokia Care Centre tonight. *grumble mumble*

4. I had all along thought that I could hang my handphone accessories from the top of the handphone... which is one main reason why i chose this phone (its stupid i know.. but im a girl. So sue me.) but DAMN! I gotta hang it from the bottom! What I thought all along was the accessories' little hang-y bit is actually the phone's radio speaker.

I'm just Goondu lor.

Nevertheless. Im happy with my new phone. Thank u dearie. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, we manage to get everything solved!

Cheerio dear!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dat's nice...everything's solved!
yayy!

wish you both happiness! :)

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!! :D

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home