Friday, September 15, 2006

A Very Nice Day... :)

I had a very nice, simple birthday :)

Picked Joshie and my sis up in the morning to have breakfast (at Chin Mee Chin! *YUM*) then headed to East Shore to see Joshie's Pediatrician to get his shots.

He was such a brave boy at the doctor's! He had two shots but he barely cried! Stef was so proud of him... :)

I love the fact that he can sing Queen's, "We Will Rock You". SO damn cute. OOH.

Met up with Jem in the evening for dinner. He brought me to Fort Canning's Flutes at the Fort.

:)

Very nice ambience. Although it was pretty crowded...

I forgot to bring my camera so i used my handphone's camera. Argh. So lousy. Disappointing.

Nevertheless.. it was a very nice dinner :)

Jem gave me a surprise with a lovely Birthday dessert tray. Heh. I felt bit paiseh though... ;p

All in all... it was a very nice birthday.

Exactly how I like it to be. ;)

CHIEEZ!

Well that's how Josh says "Cheese!" and thats what he said the moment i pointed my camera at him. :)


My Sweetums..

Dinner at the Fort


We had to climb many flight of steps just to get to the restaurant. I took off my heels after the first flight. My feet were screaming. I started screaming too when Jem pointed out the bats flapping around overhead.


A grinning, happy me. haha.


Our Fancy-Schmancy Food. ;)


My Dessert surprise!

Thanks dear... and to everyone for their birthday wishes! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww...
your birthday evening sounds simply sweet!
simple is good...:)

and Flutes at the Fort...
yes...i saw the amount of stairs!
but thankfully, there was car when i went.
phewww...heheh!

good to hear that you enjoyed your day!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahhhhh....your bday dinner was such a sweet event~~!! Lucky you~~!!

*very envious*

I don't have anyone special and sweet to celebrate my bday in this manner...*sniff sniff* =(

5:00 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hellsbane: Aww come on... There will always be that special someone to celebrate with u... if not today.. there will be one soon! :)

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home