Saturday, September 30, 2006

A Mountain In My Closet...

I went shopping when I was in Perth recently... and I bought MORE shoes (note the "s".. ;p) back in Singapore yesterday. Did quite a bit of shopping, so I was very relieved when I finally met with Keong in the evening..

Geri: Oh! Hi Dear!

*shoves shopping bags into his arms*

Jem: Hi!...*OOF* dear.

Geri: Lalalalaa... *trots off to do more shopping*

hehehe.. Honest. Im not kidding. ;p

ANYWAY, I decided, "Geri, its time to clear out your closet..."

So I flung open my closet door and just pulled everything out... clothes, lingerie.. EVERYTHING.

I didn't bother to mull over every piece of clothing. If it hadn't been worn in the past 1/2 year.. Its out of the closet.

So there I was, standing between my closet doors, flinging items of clothing over my shoulder...

"Nope.. " *fling*
"I used to wear THIS??!" *fling*
"I cant believe I was so skinny!!" *wail* *fling*

After working up quite a sweat with all that flinging, I turned and... WOAH. I couldnt believe the MOUNTAIN that had erupted before me. I couldn't see the peak beyond the clouds... the eagles were soaring overhead... the snow-capped... okok. Im exaggerating. But you get the idea.

I christened it, Mt. Geri'sOldClothes.

;p

I had to climb up and down my stairs 5 times to bring all my clothes down. The Karanguni Man is gonna have such a field day.

Out with the Old....


In with the New!


I swear as I was falling asleep that night, I heard my closet breathe a sigh of relief and whisper to me, "Thank you".

Well. You're welcome Mr. Closet. But not for long.... *evil laugh*

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohooo!
many many new stuff!
wheeeee...:)

8:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAIL GERI THE SHOPPING QUEEN *heh*...me just went shopping today too! but not as many stuff as yours lah :)

hmm...looking at your new clothes...the geri i knew back then wouldn't even take a second look at them! :) rock on babe!

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home