Sunday, October 08, 2006

Geri The Grouch

I'm Grouchy.

Just got back from Frankfurt... And I haven't slept in over 24hours. And its not from a lack of trying.. sigh.

Singapore is so hazy... The PSI was 130 this morning when I got home... I was so shocked. The acrid smoke smell in the air... gosh.

It was SO bad that even my bathroom looked hazy when I stepped in to take a shower this morn..

Ironically though, as we looked out the window from the plane, it looked so "nice". Like as though it was winter.. haha.

We wish. ;p

But Frankfurt weather was really very nice. Lovely Autumn weather.

Managed to get my winter clothes there. *grinz*

Really very pleased with my purchases :)

I got Birkies too! Limited edition ones u know! hehe ;p I know its Angie who actually mentioned about this particular bling design to me and she tot it was nice.. but sorry girl. They only had it in MY size. ;p

Well, anyway i got you a nice pair too. :)

My mum liked Angie's Birkies so much, I have instructions to get a pair for her on my next trip.

I'm always left with instructions to buy stuff.

I feel so used. ;p



Pretty scenes at a Frankfurt market...


One long banana nestled in a warm, moist pocket... hehehe. Its a yummy nutella crepe with one whole banana! Delicious! *chomp*


Geri's Autumn/Winter Collection 2006. *nyaks* ;p


My Birkies! I love bling.


And I love fall...

I just guzzled on alittle Choya.

Please God let me sleep.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh...i love your autumn/winter collection 2006!!! *envy*

heh your mom like my birkies!??!!? hmmz...ask her how much she's willing to pay and i might just consider letting it go *bwahahahah* ;p

3:01 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Angie: I was totally inspired by Andy in The Devil Wears Prada. Haha. Unfortunately I cant wear a nice white coat coz somehow I end up looking like the Abominable Snowman. Dammit.

And honey, my mum's feet are way smaller than yours. I obviously din take after her in that aspect... ;p

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now that's one pair of Birkies
i wun go ga-ga over.
heheh...too bling, not for me.
but hey, glad you got what you like!
wooohooo!

and no pix of Angie's Birkies?

no BNE flight..BOOOOOO!

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home