Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wise Words from A Wise Man...

Was talking nonsense with my team people today (gosh is miss them so much!) and my team boy said he learnt this phrase from a Captain:

"A Happy Wife Equals a Happy Life"

I say CHAMPS MAN!! Whoever this Captain is, I think u're the smartest person in the world.

*shakes hand*

Smart man.. smart man.

Face it. If The Wife is happy, you have food on ur table, your clothes are washed, packed and ironed, you have a warm body to hug at night and a nice kiss in the morning before u leave for work.

If The Wife is unhappy (BAD MOVE), you have NO food on ur table, NO clean clothes or underwear, u sleep ALONE on the couch and you get a cold glare in the morning.

So there. Moral and lesson of story? Keep your woman happy.

So Simple. :)

I had a nice time catching up with my sis today (and yesterday...). She said something which really surprised me.

"Your smile tells alot..."

REALLY? I din realise... dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home