Sunday, July 02, 2006

Brazilian-ed

No No... I didn't get a wax.. (though i did stand in the shower for an extended period of time today with a shaver... ;))

I just CANT BELIEVE BRAZIL IS OUT!!!!

The damn brazil T-shirt i bought is USELESS now! ARRGH!

Even Im boy-cotting Delifrance for a year. *Pui*

When the Caps announced the score over the PA, I was stunned. All of us just looked totally stunned. Biangz.

Wah lau damn sian leh. No brazil...

WAIT a min... Im not even going to be around during the finals. Im not even going to be ANYHERE while the match is played... I'll be flying over some ocean or another.. why should i care. *humph* *pout*

Wats wrong with me... my muscles keep cramping up. My thigh, now my toes, my neck. I need a freaking massage..

I was walking along the street in Auckland today when I came across an ad which was on the pavement at a crossing junction.

It said, "It is easy to begin something, but harder to continue - Japanese Proverb".

I stood there staring at it for a minute and i thought, "It is easy to begin something, but harder to continue, and it is hardest to end - Geri's Proverb"

Well... Its true rite? ;)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! YES! BAN DELIFRANCE! no more deli potato for me! SHUCKS!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Goodbye Delifrance! But doesnt mean i will turn down a chance to eat at Au Jardine! ;)

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when France won Brazil during é other World Cup, Turtle wanted to burn down
White Sands' Delifrance...

shhhhh...wahahahah!

maybe u both can come up with something...
u know...:P

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit!! I found out that Delifrance is a local firm.. WAHAHAHAHAH

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home