Friday, June 30, 2006

Thumpitty Thumping Girls!

So yesterday was our last day of JCL training, we all passed our exams and we went out to Thumpers to celebrate!!!

Actually, its just an excuse to party la. ;p

So the plan was to meet at Gwen's place at 1030pm (she lives abt a 10min walk away). So i was walking walking to her place, reached her floor, suddenly realised i couldnt remember her unit number, dug into my bag and ARRRGHHHHHHHH! NO HANDPHONE!

I freaking HATE that. It keeps happening to me dammit.

Stood there telling meself not to panic, TRIED to eliminate each unit on the floor but in the end just didnt have the guts to press the doorbell of the unit i guessed (AND I GUESSED RIGHT! I mean, i was dressed up to go clubbing, if i knocked on the wrong door at 1030pm, the family would think I was a very desperate door-to-door hooker...).

So i went back down and proceeded to walk home, got tired, hailed a cab, told him i need him to drive me to Street 12 and then back to Street 13.

Finally reached their place at 11pm. Joke of the century.

Got down to Thumpers, bloody happening. ;)

Met some new people. Some i tot were nice, some i dun have much to say about.. :/

I mean, this is a real conversation i had...

Guy: Are you married?
Me: No...
Guy: Then i can "go after" you la?
Me: *stunned* Er.. NO?
Me: *thinking in my mind* Argh! Go Away! Go Away!

(And this guy is a highly paid professional who so happens to be working for my company. Go figure. Yeeks.)

But overall I had a blast with the girls.. Of course the girls (not me ah!) were creating such a sensation.. ;)

And i must mention, I was a very good girl last night. Barely drank and din touch a stick. Happy? ;)

From Morning...


Our last day at Training Centre together! *sob*




We just LOVE taking stupid pics.. haha

...'Till Night!




Squeezing in a few shots before we leave home! ;)








At Thumpers!

I'm gonna miss all you girls!!!! *sob*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home