Monday, June 19, 2006

Daddy's Day! :)

Happy Daddy's Day Daddy! *HUG*

I know sometimes I don't show my appreciation enough to you... how I always say u drive too slow.. hee. But I really thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me when you see im down.. and for waking up at odds hours of the morning to send me to and from work.

THANK YOU DADDY! :)



And I now know for sure what I want to be when i grow up! (Yes! I'm Still Growing!...Sideways. ;p)

I want to be a Muah Chee Seller! *WHEE!*

I had such fun making my own Muah Chee at the Hawker Buffet at Rendezvous Hotel! I did it with such skill and precision.. my deftness at handling the sticky dough with the tongs and scissors... coating the dough with just the right amount of peanuts.... *snipsniptosstoss*

MMMMmmm...

I was so happy I ran back to my mum and dad with my plate of Muah Chee (ie. work of art) and proudly declared, "MUM! I Want to be a Muah Chee Seller!", and plonked the plate of Muah Chee before her. I could tell she was proud of me. hahaha


My Work of Art! ;p Hahahahahhaa...


Savouring it! Yum...

Something else I must mention... My mother, the Queen of Corn(ee jokes)... made another classic joke! I told my mum to just leave her bag on the chair.. lets go get our food at the buffet. She seemed unsure about leaving her bag lying around without anyone to take care of it.. so i quoted to her Sharon's famous saying, "Dun worry... Jesus will protect".

She looked at me skeptically and deadpanned, "Yah, but skali we come back and go "Oh My God!""

I stood there and laughed for a full minute. Mum.. U're the best. :)

Had my fav Katsu Curry for dinner! Thanks dear for remembering and bringing me there! I LOVE JAP FOOD! *whee*



I cannot stop eating... This time I keep craving salt. Chips, fries.. my gosh. Even I'm terrified. I don't normally eat chips much at all. My tum's so round.. i keep standing in front of the mirror and worrying that.... oh well. ;p

This has got to end soon.

I finally CLEANED UP MY ROOM! Got sick of the mess and more sick of SOMEONE telling me my room is a mess. Sheesh. But I feel so much better now. Just one step to getting my life back in order! ;)

My sis is preparing a Peranakan feast for dinner tonight and everyone's invited to her place! MORE FOOD! *ack!*

But who cares. As my motto goes.. "Live for the Moment!"

;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad u liked the Katsu.. Hee

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geri's Mum: AUNTIE!!! Wah piang eh...

Geri: é one liner ain't powerful anymore eh...

*slaps forehead*

she's good man, she's good!

*thumbs up*

hahah!!! OMG! ;p

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home