Sunday, June 25, 2006

Surreal...

From Dictionary.com :

sur·re·al
adj.

Having an oddly dreamlike quality.

Sometimes, I feel that my life is so surreal.

I sit down and look back at whatever has happened and i ask myself.... Did what happen... really happen? And when i get up to look into the mirror... I see it.

It's always in the morning that you wake up and you wonder if everything was a dream.

Sometimes I feel like my life is like a movie in slow-mo. That Im not really that same person living this life or doing the things I do.

One minute, Im in Shanghai eating noodles and watching TV, and later that same day I'm at Pasir Ris Beach having fish and chips and watching soccer.

I dunno. My mind, my body and my heart are all confused.

Okok. Lets go on to other things.

Now I know this is old news and most of the people i know have found out about my latest splurge and ive been scolded already.. so.. here is my new baby! Gucci Gucci Goo! hahaha ;p

Lame.



Yes I'm High Maintenance. Geri does not come cheap. I think...

Will be in Singapore for a week for training. Happy to be at home, but not happy to be training for what Im training for.

Sigh.

With more knowledge comes more responsibilities.

I wish my life was simple.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

surreal...surrealism...surrealist...

BLEAH!!! so art theory!!!

*shudder*

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home