Monday, June 26, 2006

Time After Time...

Heard the Cyndi Lauper and Sarah McLachlan song, Time After Time, on radio the other night while in the car with keong..

I lovvvee this verson which they sang at the last Grammy's..

When I heard it... my heart just squeezed. U know that feeling? Lagi best it suddenly started to rain and I just watched the rain drops fall on the window. (So drama... ;p)

Who would think I would love a Cyndi Lauper song? But it really is so nice lor... So happy I managed to download it!

*sighsighsigh*

If you fall
I will catch you
I will be waiting
Time after time

Power or waatt.... :)

Okok.. change song. It has been playing for 5 times consecutively now.. hehehe.

*hums tune*

Speaking of songs, I was doing my facial the other day, and the supposedly "relaxing, mood music" was driving me freaking nuts.

Can u imagine a violin, instrumental version of "Tell Laura I Love Her". And Bee Gee's songs and God knows what other popular songs all in instrumental, violin, pan pipe kinda pattern??

I was glaring at the built-in speaker over my head while I had my face mask on. (Just imagine how that looks like) I was mentally cursing the CD and at the same time, the stupid lyrics of all the songs kept going through my head.

"TELL LAURA I LOVVVEEE HEERRRR"

The moment the CD replayed and I heard the damn "Laura" song a second time, I was ready to jump up, pull out a shot gun, scream and shoot the damn speaker above me to bits.

But alas, before I could do so, the beautician came back into the room and I was back to singing the lyrics in my head.

"TELL LAURA I NEEEEDDD HEERRR"

Bah.

Oh yeah! And Angie asked if my boobs got bigger after she saw this pic...



Haha... honestly i dun know sweetie. Must go take a feel test. Any volunteers? Hahaha.

Even if so, everything else abt my body is bigger too.. its called FAT! Dammit!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"pompompom pom...tell Laura i luuurve her...
pompompom pom...tell Laura i neeed her..."

me only like é "pom-pom-pom-pom" part...
wahahahah!

and yes...
"Time After Time" is a good nice song!
raindrops on é windscreen...lomantika eh? :P

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home