Thursday, June 15, 2006

*Buzz Buzz*

Its been honey honey and more Manuka honey here in Auckland... But damn nice la. Yummy.

Love the heart shaped honey lollies I bought... ate two in one night.. went back and bought more today!

*sucksucklicklick*

;)

Finally going back home tonight. Was SOOOO MAD yesterday... I wun mention who.. but there were SOME PEOPLE who were making SOOOO much noise from 4am - 7am this morning.. yelling, screaming and smoking (the smell was pouring into my room) till 7am! How many times i jerked awake in shock from female shrieks, male shouts and loud music pouring out from the room opposite mine.

I was SOO SOO Pissed. U have no idea how i felt at 5am, lying in my bed with my heart pounding in anger. I got up, opened the door to see if they had their door opened... they didnt but it was still SOOOO LOUD. I slammed my door closed loudly and they shut up-ed for a minute before it all started again.

I finally heard at about 6:30am, "Thanks for coming to my room!" And I was like FINALLY! THANK GOD! But the noise continued with the others still in that idiot's room. KNN...

Finally had a fitful sleep at 7am.. and woke up at 2pm. Super stoned now.. and i still gotta work tonight. sheesh.

Damn u inconsiderate people. *sticks out (ring) finger* hahaha.

Hey.. i didn't make a complaint okay.. Im still a nice person. :)

Back to Singapore tonight! Had a shock at my split ends.. will go cut hair tomorrow.

A friend of mine said he thought that I permed my hair. Oh man! I din know it's so curly...

"Did you do soft perm?"

Actually... I did soft rebonding. Sheesh. Wat the hell. At least he said it was nice.

*humph*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home