Sunday, June 18, 2006

Open Arms...

*Geri Sings*
Lying beside you
Here in the dark
Feeling your heart beat with mine
Softly you whisper
You're so sincere
How could our love be so blind
.
.
.
Heard the song Open Arms by Journey last night at Pasir Ris beach... Power song. *sigh*
Anyway.....
Went to check out the Gucci sale today. Crap items on sale. Bleah.
Instead fell in love with OTHER items. DieDieDIE.



Hey look.... I Need a new wallet okie? The sides of my current wallet are all cracked/cracking... It costs me only 35bucks from Tangs and it has lasted me TWO years. Im entitled to get meself this wallet ... can? ;p



OkayOkay.... i KNOW. This bag is like damn taitai auntie-ish rite? But i like it lor! I'm a sucker for anything with bows and ribbons.. DAMMIT! But I wish only lah... in the end also will never buy la. *SIGH* I know it won't suit me. Shite.

Am I so high maintenence? I may like certain expensive items... but I dun think I'm difficult to maintain.. sheesh. I spend the money that I earn... I never expect my partner to buy me expensive items. (Though i wish la.... hahaha)

At the end of the day I'm still a simple girl at heart. I dun mind hawker food, I dun expect to live in a condo.. I'm happy with a four-room HDB as long as I can call it my own...

I dunno.. Wants and needs...

But one thing i know. I dun care. I NEED THAT WALLET.

Hee.. ;p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm. can i suggest you do not get é bag?
but if you want, you can get it for your mum and "borrow" it whenever? hahah.

i think it's a good suggestion.
hiakz.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: U evil (wo)man... EVVIILLLL..

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh?what?who?me?

*whistles*

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home