Monday, June 05, 2006

Sick as a Pig...

It sucks to be sick... especially when in DUBAI!!!

Its soooo hot.. the weather is abt 47 Degrees Celcius in the day... even walking out at night burns the skin..

The worse part about being sick here, the food is all spicy, barbequed or fried! Sighhh... God knows what is there to eat in Moscow...

I came back last night with a fever... prbably should have known better and not gone for the damn Safari Trip... But I can say it was an.. er.. "interesting experience". Like sitting a roller coaster in a car... I was freaked out for the first 15mins... but for the next half and hour, it became tiresome and I literally went numb from being jerked around and getting bruised in the ribs by the seatbelt. Ouch.

Went back... woke up halfway with a fever at night. :(

Throat now inflamed. Tonsils swollen again.

Will post the photos of Dubai another day.

Sigh. Still gotta work tonight. Off to Moscow. *scaredscared*

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man, sounds sucky.
hope you get well soon.
dun go around too much.
rest while you can.

take care. *hugs*

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pls take care girl

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will use m magic and cure you.. kekeke, u know wat i mean.... :)

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will use my magic and cure you.. kekeke, u know wat i mean.... :)

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will use my magic and cure you.. kekeke, u know wat i mean.... :)

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hrm...magic eh? *ponders*

hehz.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Jem: Wow... u're magic so "powerful" that ur comment ends up magically appearing three times..:p

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home