Sunday, June 11, 2006

Can't Seem To Make Up My Mind...

I can't decide which is the best way to kill myself....

I figure there are the three most common ways..

1. Taking a whole buncha pills
2. Slash Wrists
3. Jumping

Ok.. so Option 1 seems dodgy... What if I don't die? I may take a whole lotta pills, and coz i take sooo many pills and bloat myself with water (I need to take one pill at a time with half a glass... so i figure if I take 30 pills, that would set me back 15 glasses of water???). So if I drink that many glasses, I would literally puke and out comes my hard work.

Damn. On to Option 2.

Slashing wrists is scary... A teacher once told my class that slashing ur wrists horizontally does not work... It apparently does not cut into the vein deep enuf. To really bleed to death... You have to slash yourself from your wrist downwards. Honestly.. I think it takes too long and damn I think it would hurt.. Think of the mess in the bathroom.. My mum would have a fit.

So Im left with my last choice. I dunno.. I can't even do bungee jumping or sky diving. Much less plunge to my death.. And to be honest... Im vain. Can't imagine looking like a piece of meat scraped up from the sidewalk in my coffin. I can imagine my relatives jumping back from the coffin when they come to visit. (Wait a min... people recoiling from me in horror sounds familiar...) Anyway I want to be a nice ghost who helps other lost souls.. not one who looks disgusting enuf to scare the poor taxi drivers late at night.

Anyway, If I know my luck... the more I want to die, the more likely I will end up alive.

This sucks. Thats the problem with me....

I can just never seem to make up my mind about life... and death.

WAIT! I GOT IT!

I'll take 3 pills, nick my finger, and close my eyes and roll from the top of my stairs.

I Like That!

Wish me luck people! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTF!

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah huh...like erm...what the freakazoideroocrap are you typing about?!

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home