Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Burfdae Daren! ... And Happy Mum's Day Mommy! :)

Yesterday was Daren's birthday! *whee!*

He threw a big celebration at a chalet with all his friends and family around (like as though it was his 21st B'dae... God knows how long ago THHAATT was... ;p). Kinda felt like our good 'ol Secondary/Poly school days!

The Gang had their designated roles during the BBQ...

- Angie was the cook for the first shift
- Tiff was the cook for the second shift (can i say she cooks a mean, juicy fish? *mmmMM!*)
- Jeremy was the designated charcoal and fire maintainence boy
- Daren (being the birthday boy) did his PR work
- Me (I arrived late) took on the role of food distributor/force feeder/trigger happy nut
(i.e. I was just DAMN EXTRA lor!)

Bloody Hell.

Oh i must mention... Jeremy came up to me at the BBQ and whispered.. "I booked a room..." My heart started racing.. I was thinking "OH MY GOD!!!" and started blushing... and then he continued... "...at the Platinum Lounge at Downtown East! I got the front row sofa to catch the FA Cup Final!!!! I'm inviting all the guys!"

...

*WAIL!*

I SWEEAARR this is true.

That guy's not getting ANY for a while.. a LONGLONG while... *humph*

Today is Mum's Day! Happy Mummy's Day Mummy! *muaks!*

Brought her and Daddy to makan at Thai Village Sharksfin Restaurant.

MORE sinful food! ;p I'm Fat. Fatfatfat.

I know I'm going to evoke the wrath of a million shark lovers out there... but the soup was solid lor.. okok.. shall not elaborate more. ;p

Daren's Chalet


It's the Birthday Boy!


Tiff! She's da cook man! And I love her hair style!


With Mr. "I booked a room at Platinum Lounge.." *grumble mumble*


*WEEOOOWEEOO* CHIO BU ALERT! CHIO BU ALERT! Ok people! I'm taking requests and numbers for the Chio Bu next to me.. Queue up PLEASE! U SIR! DO NOT PUSH! ;p Oh yea.. she's Angie. :)


S'more S'mores? (Get it? Hahaha)


IM THIRTSY!

Mummy's Day!


Horsing around with Mum at the optician's


Check out the huge chunk! SOLID Stuff.




Crab Noodles! YUM.

INDULGENCE OF THE WEEK! I bought............. sunglasses! Dun dee dum. Now Angie and I both have Gucci sunglasses! *whee!*



*looks at smoke wafting out of wallet*

Sigh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEH YEAH! Happy Burfdae Daren!...Happy Mum's Day Mommy! I mean AUNTIE!!!! *HEEE!*

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheeeee!!! looks fun...damn...DAMN!
r0nster and ah ming NOT there.
well, at least our voices were...?
hahaha...
but...good for you all! heheh...

lalalalala...

gucci sunnies eh? glaaaaam...:p

whahahaha...

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.markbattypublisher.com/jsp/buytramadol/#3036 order tramadol online cod - buy tramadol online yahoo

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home