Sunday, May 28, 2006

Jetlagged... And F**king Hungover.

Feel. Like. Crap.

Argh.

Came back from Christchurch after a 10 hour flight, but still chionged out to Velvet. Win already lor.

Drank one too many shots. Came home, couldn't sleep at all. Head pounding now. *bangs head on wall*

But I had such a blast! I think I scared my team girls after I started frenching Tiff... hahahaha.

FINALLY managed to kiss Angie (Daren... you missed the show...). Think she is having nightmares right now.

Comeon Angie... I know you liked it too... ;)

Brings me to another point... I'm beginning to wonder if I'm turning les(bian). Girls lips are just so much softer..... hahahahaaaa...

;)

Oh well, even if I like girls, Jeremy will be pleased.

Won't you dear? :)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOHHH...!!!
i'm é only one (among é girlies) unkissed then.

wahahahahah...!

SAUCY!!!

JUICY!!!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whee ooh WheeT! Wah lau!! I'm not there to see!!! This cannot have happened!!! Y!?? This is not fair!!! Can I get an encore when i come back? pls pls pls???

8:38 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: You won't be unkissed by me for LONG!!!! *pucker lips*

Ah Ming: Hahaha... I'm always game! I'll kiss your darling Ron if she lets me! :)

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geri: i think we had something even BETTER than a mere kiss happened between us.

kiss? bleah!

hahah!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: Oh Yes! We even showered naked together! ;)

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geri: oh, dat was nothing man.
absolutely nothing. hahah.

*flings hand*

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I kiss Jem also, maybe Jem Daren and I can do something together, and Ter Ter! Heheheh..ok that was a joke...

Oh no..u must be thinking evil..NO!! I was joking!

8:52 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ah Ming: MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm.......... *wiggle eyebrows* *rub hands in glee*
Wow. My blog is turning into a Gay and Lesbian Blog. Kewl...

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah ming: oooooh...
some script-writing there eh?

*rubs hands in glee*

hiakzhiakz.

geri: come, let's arrange a time and place for é boys.
what say you?
Orchid Country Club, perhaps?

wahahahahah!

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angie has just turned les becos of geri *she's in llluuurrvvveeeee* ;p

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home