Saturday, May 20, 2006

My Sordid Love Affair...

I confess. I'm In Love.

He grabbed me.. and hugged me. Then he kissed me in front of everyone in the square...

I squealed and giggled with such delight.

I didn't care that I am in a long term relationship... and that so is he.

For that one moment.... It was just him and me.

God I miss him so much.

I love you..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mick..EY MOUSE! *MUAX!*



HAHAHAhahahaaa....

Got you all there for a moment didn't I? ;P

I went to Tokyo Disney Sea! It was such a BLAST! I really let loose the kid in me... I literally went f**king nuts. And the above story is true... Mickey grabbed me and kissed me in front of everyone. I literally squealed! hee hee *BLUSH*

First thing I did when we got to DisneySea was to purchase the Minnie ears. I was dying to get them the moment i found out that we were going to DisneySea. I walked around all day with my ears on! tee hee.

The rides were really fun! I finally sat on my first 360 Degree roller coaster! (But it was a teenie 360 loop la... cut me some slack man.) I was so terrified at first and refused to get on. My colleagues dragged me in (literally) and i was pouting in the queue. The wierd thing is.. I didn't scream at all during the ride. Probably stuck dumb with terror. Hahaha.

I also went down to the Buddhist temple at the Narita Village with my friend.. Very nice and eye opening... :)

Have I ever mentioned how I LOVE Japanese food? So you can imagine how I went berserk eating and eating and EATING!??!! ARGH! Everybody was (and IS) laughing at my newly formed belly. ergh. Dammit.

Not only did I go berserk with the food, I went berserk with the shopping! I bought so much shite!

I went nuts with my friend at the supermarket. It was like we were playing Supermarket Sweep... seriously.

And all the 100Yen crap I bought... And all the cosmetics...

But I'm so pleased!

Tralalalaaaa.......

I had such fun! :)

Disney Sea


*beepbeep!* And NO.. I'm not for hire... Well.. Maybe for the right price. ;p Drop me a note and we'll discuss....



In "Venice"!




Posing with the Aladdin Characters...


Getting physical with Donald too!


I swear... aint this the coolest bus you've ever seen?!

Village and Temple


Walking through the village to the temple


"Cleansing" ourselves at the temple entrance. Gosh.. I would probably need a whole gallon of water.. ;P


This is like a wishing board where they hang their wishes... one person wrote down all the timings he wanted to achieve at a sports race! So cute :)

ALL ABOUT FOOD!!!


Oh Gosh this little red bean cake was DIVINE! The red bean was so sweet and delicious! Not at all like the one in Singapore... I miss it.. sigh.


Delicious Pork Chops at the village!


Famous Disney Gyoza Bun! Apparently people queue up for an hour for it.. I was lucky the queue was short. :)


Tried black pepper popcorn! ADDICTCIVE! Damn good.


MORE delicious food at DisneySea...

Shopping!


Yes! I'm the Grand Champ of Supermarket Sweep!!!


My spoils of War! Buahahahahaaaaa...

My favourite buys!!!


My super cute Fortune Cat! It's head and paw both nod around :)


I love this polka dotted cup! God knows wat I'll use it for but it bloody cheers me up!


Pink Mickey Mouse handphone strap! I cant even hang accessories on my damn hp.. but i tot who cares.. I'll get it anyway... hahaha ;)




I love Japan!!! BANZAI! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also got the Fortune Cat when I was in Osaka last summer...but mine's red...heheh..=)

1:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhhh!!! i wanna go Disneyland too!!!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hellsbane: Cute rite the cat? hahaha... Hey any idea wat the red bean cake is called? Been cracking my head over it but cant seem to recall....

Ron: Its Disneysea i went to.. But I want to go Disneyland too! :)

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The red bean cake is called obanyaki. If its in the shape of a fish then its called taiyaki. =)

4:57 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hellsbane: Thanks! U're the champs man! :)

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok. Disneysea. Same. Can see Mickey and Donald and friends can already. Same. Hahah.

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home