Tuesday, May 30, 2006

*Screams* Ron! I'm Comiiiinnng....!

Coming to Brisbane that is! :) Hahaha...

;)

What in the world were you people thinking huh??? *keekeekee*

I'm so happy! I got notified to do a Brisbane today so I get to see Sharon! *whee!*

And on Saturday I'm leaving for Dubai so I get to see Shireen and Kamar! This has to be the most exciting week for me!!!! :)

Ron and I have planned to go to Movie World, so the moment i reach my hotel, i will be chionging out liao! No sleep for me! But.. who cares?! Hahaha...

*excitedexcited*

Only prob is.. i think my pics will be so ugly coz i will be looking like a stoned, half-dead fish. bleah.

Soon Ron will not be the only one I have NOT kissed! *nyaknyak*

*mMMMMMmmmUAxxx*

Bugger off Batgirl... Batman here i come!!! :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

with Batman and Catwoman around...
save your kisses for them.

hahah.
see you soooooooooooon!

[count é number of "o"...
dat's é number of hours b4 we'll meet. wahahah..muuussshy crap!]

7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay.
i've finished é Meiji sweets already.
within 15mins.
all by myself.
i didn't share.

muahahahahah!

thanxs!
*lalalalalaaa...*

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Site . Nice work.
- www.blogger.com p
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! Good stuff. Good resources here. Best regards!
- somethingaboutgeri.blogspot.com b
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home