Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Lean Mean Eating Machine...

Ok.. maybe delete the word "lean".. Im not lean.. Im getting pudgy.

Its so scary! I've been feeling constantly hungry for the past few weeks. Ravenous is a good word.

I had a nice big plate of rib eye steak the other day. I CLEANED the whole plate. Baked potato skins and all. By 3pm.. i was hungry and devoured popcorn at the cinema (while Jeremy looked on with a horrified expression).. at 7pm.. I had dinner... a big Peranakan dinner.

Today, I was starving at 6pm and stuffed my face with Lays chips.. at 8.30pm i had a big plate of fried hokkien mee (with BBQ chicken wings) and at the same time, I was drooling at the food show they had on TV.

I'm still hungry... I'm dying for a cup of bubble milk tea now.

WHATS WRONG WITH ME??!!!!

I've developed a huge tummy. Even I'm disgusted.

Stepping on a weighing scale is the biggest fear I have now (least the spring and internal parts come bursting out of the machine).

HEEeeLLLllllPPpppp.....

*rolls into Marie France*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home