Thursday, May 11, 2006

Zurich - Switzerland! *YODELAY HEY HOO!*

Arrived in Zurich... and it was COLD! It was dreary and drizzling.. was pretty dissapointed coz I wanted to go sightseeing... was afraid the weather wouldn't clear up the next day.. but... THANK GOD IT DID! *wheee!*

So off we went to Schaffhausen, which is close to the German border, to visit the Rhien Falls. The Rhien Falls is the largest waterfall in Europe! :)

Honestly.. it wasn't all THHAATT big.. considering it's the largest in Europe... ;p

But it was still pretty. :)

Walked around Schaffhausen town.. had brautwurst and pommefrites (is that the correct spelling??) for lunch. (And if you're wondering.. its just sausage and fries.. haha)

Went on to visit Kastell Munot. Climbed ALOT of steps to get to the top... nice view of the town area. :)

Homeward bound tomorrow!!!

Woo Hoo!

Gonna have Daren's Bdae chalet on Sat... stay tuned for pics of us in various stages of drunkeness! WHEE!

Rhien Falls!






I love how blue the water is...









Picture Perfect! Can use this pic to make postcard liao.. :)


See the cute dandelion puff ball? I plucked one and blew blew blew! *Phoo!*


TUPLIPS! And some other flowers.. haha


Schauffhausen






More Lovely Flowers! So nice.. sigh.

Kastell Manot



See how many steps I climbed!!!! *pant pant*



View from the Top!

(Okay... im trying for the longest time to upload the pics I have of the castle but.. i just cant! so i give up.. these are all the pics u guys are going to get of Manot... Damn u eBlogger!)


See? I bought this cute little Hacky Sack! I can't juggle it to save my life.. but its so cute..and Swiss! I totally dig it man... *oooh!*

Someone was thinking of me yesterday... My right cheek totally kept twitching.

I Wonder who? ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was me, u silly...

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha...who else but Jem eh? heheh.
izzit dat same twitching thing you had
last time? ;p

anyway anyway...really nice pix...
esp. é waterfall ones...woohoo! and me like your jacket a lot...nicenice!

and PLEASE...pix of Daren's birthday yah?
lots of them...esp when he's like erm...
high and drunk and not focused. wahahhaha!

have fun! =)

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! and i like the Hacky Sack
a lot a lot...hehz.
Nice! =)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home