Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Yummy Queen!

Had a gastronomically delightful day on Sunday...

*urp*

Jem and I implusively decided to go for the Penang buffet at Copthorne Hotel for lunch. (I LOVE Penang Food!) The reason Jem gave was, "we better go where ever we want to go before we have kids...".

Well.. whatever works for him. :)

I'm just glad I got to eat my fav Penang Char Kway Teow. yumyum.

Jem wanted to buy a present for Joshie so we headed to ToysRUs at Paragon and had a wild time running around playing with the toys. We looked like idiots.. But I didn't care! Hee. Made Jem buy me a one dollar Disney key chain from those little "turnturn" hand crank machines. (Wat the hell do u call those machines anyway?!). Was hoping to get Winne the Pooh. I got Alice in Wonderland. Bah.

Headed to Roland Seafood Restaurant for dinner to celebrate Daddy's birthday. Good food again! Feel so sinful...

I love to watch Jeremy play with Joshie... Jem spoils him to death and my heart melts whenever Joshie asks, "Where is Un-Kle Jewermy?".

I know he will make a great dad. :)

Penang Food!





Jem and I enjoying our food!


Solid Prawn Mee! See how prawny the soup is?? ;)

Dinner at Roland's



Warming Joshie up to play "funny face"





Monkeying around! :)



Ripping up the wrapper. We asked him "whose birthday is it today?" and he said, "MY BIRTHDAY!" Poor Daddy...



Jem's gift - Shell Model Station! Cool huh?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those machines are called "gachapon".

Or you could call them "ti kam", the way we did eons ago when we were just wee pri sch kids...XD

10:12 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hellsbane: Ah yes! Thank you once again! :) You are such a wealth of information...

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12:21:43 AM: i dote on him so much
12:22:03 AM: always buy toys for him
12:22:25 AM: until geri and steph scold me

3:07 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Ron: Is that wat Jeremy told u? hahaha...

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geri: who else...who else?
hahah!

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home