Friday, August 24, 2007

Little Birdies

I watched a documentary on the Discovery Channel last night - The Anatomy of Sex.

So it explained how our body responds to sexual stimuli and all. It was really interesting. I mean... DUH. Its SEX.

Anyway, I couldnt believe it when it was mentioned that, because a man's penis is made up of compressed tissues and blood vessels, the smaller a penis is when it is limp, the bigger it will be when it is erect.

REALLY??! It makes sense... But I never thought about it that way... ;p

So... who wants to declare that they have a tiny, sleeping birdie?

At least now we girls know what to look for.... :)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. oh geri, that's SIMPLISTIC!
i can tell you for a fact, that is SOOOO not true.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo...interesting... :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Not true meh? *shrugs* Discovery Channel told me so.

I shall attempt to do HANDS ON tests and let u all know the REAL answer. Whahahaha...;p

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

will be awaiting your answer then...:)

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have already done all my hands-on tests and am currently retired from further hands-on tests. :P

suffice to say, i'm happy with the one i've got my hands on. HAWHAWHAW.

by the way, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush.

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home