Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Angie & Geri Do Bangkok

Yes guys, you can get hold of our latest video, "Angie & Geri Do Bangkok" over the internet at ACCCCCKKK!!! *ducks the vase Angie flings in my direction*

Kidding la girl... Kidding la. Geez.

So anyway, we touched down in Bangkok and Angie was greeted by the lady in charge of the taxi stand at the airport with a "You are so pretty!".

I turned to Angie and said, "Welcome to Bangkok!" haha...

And that set the tone for our next few days in Bangkok.

Everywhere we went, Men would ogle at her... Like, REALLY blatantly STARE.

I would just laugh to myself as I watched the men's reactions. Sigh. The men in Bangkok had no idea wat hit them. ;)

So we shopped and shopped until we had no money. Literally.

After bargaining for two pairs of shoes at Suan Lum Night Bazaar (MY FAV PLACE), Angie and I dug into our wallets, pulled out every dollar and cent we had, and still found ourselves short of 100 Bhat!

So PAISEH can. We were two siao girls squealing and laughing in embarressment. So instead of buying two pairs, we said we would only get one. I think the owner took pity on us and agreed to let us buy the shoes at a cheaper price. hahahaha. Good tactic huh?

Another highlight was our trip to the Grand Palace. Well, how would I know that berms weren't allowed into the temple? Look, it's Bangkok. You can't expect me to walk around in jeans. And anyway... I'm culturally insensitive.

So we joined the queue of other Culturally Insensitive People to rent clothes just so we could enter into the compound.

I used my shawl as a skirt and rented a huge ugly MAN's shirt. Angie got a cute traditional Thai skirt. After putting on our clothes, we looked like two village girls who just came down from the mountains of Chang Mai to visit Bangkok city for the first time. So goondu looking.

To make myself look even MORE stupid. I actually slipped down the marble steps of the Grand Palace. Angie swore it was a graceful fall. All I know was that my bum hurt so bad.

My ego hurt worse, so I got up and walked away like everything was normal. We finally sat down in some corner so that I could finally let my face crumple and start whining about my bruised ka cheng.

Hahaha... what a memory. :)

Anyway, even though Angie and I shared one bed every night, we were both just so tuckered out we just SLEPT.

So, sorry Ming Han... no lesbian videos for you.

We Love Bangkok!

Our hotel room. Quite nice hor? :)



Intro-ing Angie to my fav street snack, fried quail eggs with fish sauce! YUM!


And also another fav, streetside Pad Thai!!! YUM! And its only 80cents!!! Double YUM! :)



Jim Thompson's House, a traditional Thai house built by Mr. Thompson. Very pretty :)



This one look like ad rite? hahahahaha..... bleah.


Going barefoot and feeling Kampung-ish. :)



I loved the pots of water lilies and lotus flowers! My fav pics of the whole trip :)



The Village Girls visit the Grand Palace! hehehe...
.
Trying to look "Anti" (prononuced "an-tye"). Geddit? Argh. Forget it.


SHOES GALORE! So cheap leh... and so many nice shoes that we had to control ourselves from overbuying.


Thailand - The Land of Smiles. *Heeee*

And trust me... I WILL BE BACK IN BANGKOK AGAIN!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and BANGCOCK WE DID...oops ;p

anyway, i luurrvvveee my shoesssss...when's our next buying trip?

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO FUN!

i'll juz go camping...in Ubin.
maybe i'll find some quail eggs there too.

ha.ha.

:)

10:19 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Angie: We did? I dun remember banging any cock. WAT HAVE U BEEN DOING WHILE I WAS SLEEPING???!!! ;p

Ron: U will prob find pigeon eggs if u're lucky... Good luck. Really.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

then sharon, remember to bring fish sauce k??? :)

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home