Friday, July 27, 2007

Dr. Evil

I stepped into the dental clinic this afternoon to be greeted by a chirpy Dr. Lee.

"Ready to save your tooth?", he asked.

"Oh yes of course!", I chirped back.

"You're a brave girl right? No anesthetic required for you?"

"Oh no no. None needed.", I scoffed. Why would I need pain killers for? I revel in pain. Pain makes me feel alive.

Or wish for death too, I would soon find out.

The drilling started, the scraping followed. I was dying from holding back my screams. My face was flinching and the hair on my arms were all standing on end. At one point I flinched so visibily that he stopped and apologized.

I don't think he was very sorry.

As he was scraping away, I told myself how I swear I would stop buying bubble tea. Wait. I cant stop drinking it, I will order it without the bubble pearls. Wait.. maybe with just LESS pearls?

No pain is worth me giving up my bubble tea.

One thing I definately learned though, never see a dentist just before his lunch hour.

A Hungry Doctor is a Dangerous Doctor.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me wanna go dentist.
me still like going dentist.

but dentist...expensive...

muahahahah!

im so zZzy.
see you later!

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but but geri...what if he's a hungry, dangerous AND HANDSOME doctor???? ;)

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

someone's being NAUGHTY here...tsk tsk. :P

10:38 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Hard to tell if handsome leh, i've never seen his face coz always covered by the face mask. ;p

If damn handsome, i guess i will throw the nurse out and lock the clinic door. ;)(suddenly i had a really bad thought abt "drilling" heeheehee)

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha ron...NOW u know who's the NAUGHTY one...

5:00 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

I mean, like... DUH. Of coz im the naughtier one. ;)

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home