Friday, February 02, 2007

Its A Small World After All....

Guess who I bumped into on my flight to Johannesburg?

Its none other than Alex, Mr. Mua Ha Ha himself!

Mua ha ha....

;p

I couldnt believe it has almost been a year since we last met...

It was kinda strange coz he knew everything which has been going on in my life and I had nothing new to tell... so we sat down to lunch and I made him tell me everything that has been going on in HIS life.

And Im so happy to hear that he's getting married in October!

Congrats again babe! ;)



Sigh... All the good men are getting hitched.

*strikes off Alex's name in list of potentials for Angie*

;)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh!!!

Not only did you reveal who Mr Mua Ha Ha is, but you posted a pic of me too!!!! Now I have to grow a moustache...! (Alas I dont have enough facial hair to grow a beard) :P

Yup. It was really cool meeting up with ya.. Can imagine my shock/excitement when I saw your name when I reported for flight!

So how was your lion park trip? Took pics with Simba? Anyway, here's a joke for ya since you're back safe from the lion park..
------------
What did the lion say when he saw tourists in a jeep?

Meals on Wheels!
-----------

OK. I know I'm corny. Haha.. Anyway, hope you had a good flight back.. ! See ya around :)

Mr Mua Ha Ha

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ahem*

only potential males for Angie ah?
ahhh...chin cai lah...i take females too.

wahahahah!

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

geri dear...now everyone thinks i'm some old maid who can't find myself a man.

...wait a min. i am....sigh.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOORRRRHHHH....ah ron u DIE.....

*sees geri's eyes light up in glee*

5:51 PM  
Blogger Geri said...

Mr. M.H.H: Aww come on.. everyone can now see how cute u are.. ;)

Angie: You are not an old maid. You are just damn picky. So there. ;p

Ah Ron: I'm not worried abt u.. Anyway.. I'm waiting to jump into the shower with you again... :)

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

eh? why is alex mr mua ha ha?

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home