Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Cookie Monster

Baked cookies with Joshie over at my sister's place the other day.

I love baking. The smell of freshly baked cookies wafting through the house, eating the cookie dough straight from the mixing bowl (salmonella be dammed!) and most of all, eating my own cookies when im feeling homesick overseas.

Like most little boys (or men even...), Josh lost interest after the inital fun part of mixing everything together, went off to play by himself while I slogged over the mixing bowl and baking pan and only regained interest when the cookies were out of the oven.

He ate them faster than I could bake them.

Oh how I love that little minx to death.



Helping me beat the eggs
Folding in the flour...
*said like cookie monster* COOOKKIEEE!! YARRMARMMARMmm....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come no share your cookies with me...? *peers into cookie jar and pouts*

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha!

2:45 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

ok la ok la.. Next time i bake for you la.. :)

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i still have half the batch of cookie dough in the freezer.
when are you coming round again? my joshua monster ate all of it within the week.
kevin resisted very well, saying it was good stuff for joshua, so he didn't eat much.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home