Monday, July 10, 2006

HeadButting = Butt Head!

Guess wat. I slept through the World Cup Final.

Stupid or wat. Hahaha.

But nevertheless, I caught the highlights and saw Zidane's stupid headbutt incident! I was like, "WAT THE HELL!!! WHAHAHAHAhahahaaaa"

I mean, geeze... when was the last time you saw a man headbutt another man. I tot it only happens with toddlers in the playpen.

Honestly... I love to see some manly pushing, shouting... like.. waahh... so MAN. (hahaha) but headbutting just.. totally cannot make it, can?

Wat a stupid way to retire from the World Cup.. He can eat humble croissant (OKAY.. stupid joke!) for the rest of his life.

Renovations going on in the flat directly above mine. ARGH! When can i ever have a day of peace and quiet when im having an off day??!!! Freak.

On a stupid, seperate note, never listen to depressing chinese songs early at 6am when you are having PMS. Wah, on the bus from Perth hotel to the airport, I was listening to Jay Chou's "An Jing" on my MP3.. guess its the first time i actually listened to the words (I still cant believe I understood any of it). Wah lau, damn sad leh the words... So FEELING (said with hong-kie accent) until I cannot take it. Hahaha.. Ok, so I admit. I was half in tears by the time I reached the airport. *blow nose*

On another seperate WHINY note, I have a BIGGG 2 inch bruise on my thigh :( *sobsob*

I dropped my luggage on my leg. I know it sounds stupid but yes it happened.

It's heavy and Im a weakling.

*pout*

I want some TLC.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also zZz thru World Cup finals. ah well.
i knew Italy was gonna win anyway.
wahhaah!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...I did a little better, I succumbed and only zzz through the second half of the WC Finals, but I did wake up in time for the extra-time and penalty shots.

What Zidane did was utterly STUPID~~!!!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home