Saturday, July 22, 2006

"ME" Time In Fukuoka :)

Yes I had some really good "ME" time.

Me. Me. ME.

And where else better to spend it in than in Japan :)

I swear... I don't think I have felt this happy or "free" for months.

Just before I left, I managed to make somethings clear for myself... so i left all my emotional baggage back home and left for Fukuoka.

And what a LOVELY time i had there...

I spent the day doing whatever I wanted. Walked where ever I wanted to go, bought whatever I wanted to buy...

I can't describe to you how empowering it is. I've always liked going out by myself.. but I just dunno why it felt super good this time round. :)

I shopped, bought clothes, cosmetics, and a VERY SPECIAL MEN'S magazine for my dearest WeiX. God I was trying to keep a straight face and not panic when i was paying at the counter.. You, darling... had better be happy with the damn magazine. ;)

Had a good dinner at a cute curry joint, CoCoICHI Curry House! (YES CURRY AGAIN! I can't help it if I love Japanese Curry waat...*pout*) Lots of pointing at pictures and frantic head scratching.. but they were so good-natured about not understanding English that I just had to laugh with them.

Caught a FANTASTIC festival performance held outside the hotel. It was a Jazz (My Fav music) and Tap Dance (I Love Dance!!!) show. So a combi of two of my favourite things... AHHH! I was the crazy idiot girl smiling to herself throughout the performance. :) But that's me... I just cant help smiling if I'm happy. :)

There was also a fireworks show built in to their muscial fountain feature.. so it was such a treat for me! *whee!*


Fantastic Dancing and Live Jazz to Boot :)


I LOVE Fireworks!

OH I HAaaavvvee to mention. I love the Hyatt. You can never go wrong staying in the Hyatt. :) Shiok big spacious bathroom. With a cute little TV inside to boot. I just soaked myself in bathsalts and read a magazine. Ooh. Decadent.


SO CUTE! :)

But you know what? I admit.. I felt alittle empty. During the perfomance, I just wished I was sharing that moment.. a moment which was so special to me. Thats the thing about life, sometimes you just need that special someone next to you at that moment, so you could just turn around, smile and say, "Wasn't that great?".

Fuck. I wish I wasn't such a naive romantic.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home