Thursday, July 20, 2006

Its Time For Therapy Again

Angie took a day off to accompany me out yesterday.. so sweet she *kisskiss*

So of course wat else to do but go SHOPPING! haha...

Din really get much.. but LOVE what i bought.

What else better to get than shoes and knickers! :)



Hee Hee. Angie chose the polka dots for me. Love it :)

As for the red knickers.. prob they go well with the shoes? Alone? ;p

I made the terrible mistake of stepping on the weighing scale yesterday and made a HORRIFIC discovery.

Im like....... almost 50KG! I nearly fainted. I swear. The wail i let out could be heard as far as Jurong.

Decided Im denial long enuf and have to get a freaking new pair of jeans since im constantly being bugged abt it being too small. Yea Yea.

Tried looking. Just couldnt get a pair which fit me right. sigh. Struggled into so many pairs i literally was sweating in the fitting room. Believe me.

Im off to Fukuoka tonight. I have it on good authority that their bathroom is heaven. I cant wait to soak in the tub :)

I wonder if it comes with a retractable shower head... ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home