Thursday, July 27, 2006

Mambo Jambo Madness!

I went down to Mambo @ Zouk with my "kah cheng" Kelvin yesterday. (He's my cousin.. if nobody got it... ;p)

Eh u skinny bastard.. eat more can??

Mambo was Freaky Shit.

I couldnt STOP staring at the dancers. They were all dancing in sync.. I couldnt believe the whole Mambo dancing was still so IN.

My mouth kept hanging open. I kept bursting out in laughter at the inane actions. I was in a mixed mood of awe and disgust.

OVERALL.... im impressed. The time and dedication they took to learn EVERY FREAKING ACTION TO EVERY FREAKING SONG.

Champs man.

Eh the girls there all damn chio. All young and nubile.

I felt so old.

Fuck.

I am old.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no way,u fitted in there great..haha.skinny?perhaps i shall take that as a compliment? ;p

10:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gal..If you're old, I'm old too.

Remember, we're of the same age. haha...XP

3:11 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Kelvio: No dearie.. its NOT a compliment. *shoves food in ur face*

Hellsbane: Okay, fine we are NOT old.. i just FELT old. Hee.

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home